The Ultrasone HFI 2400 is an open-back headphone with Ultra Low Emission (ULE-technology) offer airy and finest 3-dimensional sound reproduction.
Specifically designed detachable velvet earpads will comfort your extensive listening hours. The HFI-2400 is the only Ultrasone HFI model with detachable cable. High class gold-plated drivers, placed according to the basic principle of the S-Logic technology, provide highest sound quality.
- Frequency range 10-25.000 Hz
- Impedance 70 Ohm
- Sound pressure level 94 dB
- MU Metal bufferboard, reduced field emissions in accordance with ULE (=Ultra Low Emission) standard
- Driver 40 mm gold-plated
- Detachable straight cord (length ca 3 m) with
- Extra short straight cord (length 0,8 m) with
- Velvet transportation bag
- Demo CD
- Instruction manual
- Long-term availability of spare parts
6.3 mm gold-plated plug
3,5 mm gold-plated plug